What is the migration certificate? Best 10 + questions and answers about migration certificate and many more solutions.
What is the migration certificate?
Friends, as you all know that we have to study for many years to get ahead in our life. In childhood, we depend on our parents for all the work related to school and there is no hindrance in our studies, Therefore, our parents do school-related work or help us as our school education ends, so we have to run to get admission in college.
If we have to take admission then we have to apply We have to fill in the application form. We need some important documents which are the main- Mool-residence certificate, migration certificate, caste certificate, and Character or character certificate.
We get admission only when we submit these documents. There is a simple meaning that without them our education cannot proceed. If we make these in the past, then our time is also saved and there is no worry. In this post, we will give you information about how and why the certificate is made.
In fact, when you are studying during a university study, if you transfer from one course to another course or from one university to another, then a certificate is required. And also college, school or university also has some rules, laws. We have to raise them.
Migration Certification is of different types?
Inter College Migration in which you take a transfer from one course to another. For this, you have to know the rules of the college, as well as the permission of the department, is necessary. And if your marks are good then it is better.
Inter-University Migration in which you need to transfer from one university to another or transfer from regular to correspondence course even then you need a certificate. If you have passed all the subjects in the first year with good marks then only you Or a certificate will be given, as well as you have completely followed the university rules.
Do we need migration certificate to study abroad?
No need to show your certificate to abroad university. It’s required only when you will take admission out of the state.
Who needs a migration certificate?
Needed if u want to take admission to any other university. also after 12th class at the time of admission to any course or any stream.
How long does it take to get a migration certificate from university?
It’s issued by CBSE Board along with Marksheet, a provisional certificate within 10 -15 days after results of Class 10 or 10+2 respectively.
How to get a Migration Certificate?
Friends, you have already understood why the certificate is important. Now you have also got a question in your mind that if it is so important then how to get it built. So let us also solve your problem.
You should know that each board and university has its own rules, which are mandatory to follow, then you have to go through the process of migration. Some boards make it available online, some do not have an online facility. For this, you will have to contact the Board office directly.
To get the certificate, you will have to fill the migration application form cleanly and also apply the college recommendation letter along with its fees which will be around Rs 300. All these documents will have to be submitted to the office.
How to get an online migration certificate?
First of all, you would like to tell how long the certificate takes, it depends on the board or university. Sometimes it takes 10 days to 21 days to get online and it is available offline in 1 day. If you have a certificate online We want to tell you to step by step so that you do not have any problem.
Delhi University migration certificate?
Process of getting Migration Certificate:
1)Download Form online
Link – http://www.du.ac.in/du/uploads/Forms/students_related_forms/19213_Migration.pdf
2) fill that form and get attested from your last college attended.
3) deposit Fees.
4) submit that attested form along with fee receipt and mark sheet.
you will get your certificate within 7-8 working days.
How to get a Migration Certificate From Mumbai University?
- The online process to obtain a certificate from Mumbai UniversityOpen the Mumbai University official website: Mumbai University on with your log-in id and password.
- Apply for online upload your scanned copies of leaving or transfer certificates and the mark sheets of the previous year.
- Pay application fee – payment mode- net-banking, debit, or credit card.
- After verifying your application form, a digital migration certificate will be generated.
- The digital migration certificate will be available on the student’s log in ID. Take the print out of the digital migration certificate.
Offline Form Download
Every state has a different process to get an online migration certificate?
- First, click on the link for online application.
- To create a new account login, click on Register Hereafter the new user.
- In the next step, you will have 2 options. To create a new account, if your mobile number is registered from your Aadhaar number and it is available select option 1, and if it is not registered then select option 2.
- After choosing option 1, enter the Aadhaar number.
- Then click on Send OTP.
- On clicking on OTP, enter it as soon as OTP arrives on your Aadhaar registered mobile number.
- After this, verify the base as soon as you click on Next.
- Now you will have Migration Certificate New Account Registration Form in front of you, which you fill incorrectly and without error.
- Now click on Register and save.
- Now click on Login Now in this step and on the right-hand side on Higher & Technical Education. In this form enter, last year passing and institute details.
- Now click on I Agree checkbox.
- Click on Save Details.
- Now upload the Passport Photo and Signature.
- Upload all the documents for the migration certificate by clicking on upload.
- As soon as you click on Upload Documents, then in the next step, enter the payment by choosing the payment method to fill the fee of the form.
Congratulations, your form is complete and after 21 days, you log in with the migration certificate login and download the certificate in color print.
How many days will it take to obtain an online migration certificate?
Usually, It will take around 10 working days to get your migration Certificate in your online login student log-in. once you receive you can take the printout.
Conclusion – So friends, I hope this post will be very beneficial for you guys because in this we have given you important information. Friends, our effort is to reach out to new people through your posts. I hope you like and share this If there is any deficiency, please tell us. Tell your friends and experts about our website. Thank you.
The credit of Picture, Images, And photos goes to there Respective sites. above Picture not click by us. If any issue related contains please feel free to contact us. Thanks, Websites –